Open until filled
MANAGED SERVICES SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Workfront, Inc., is an industry leader in enterprise work management and is currently looking for a Systems Administrator to join our NOC Team! This position will work directly in our government contractor training program. You will be responsible for ongoing training and escalation for contractors who work directly with Workfront Managed Service customers who have large on premise installations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments
- Use application tools to monitor, alert, diagnose and troubleshoot network, application and server issues
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services through a centralized monitoring console
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve incidents according to standard operating procedures related to shared infrastructure and hosted customer applications
- Help define and document operations methods & procedures (M&Ps) for the Application Operations Support department
- Automate repetitive tasks to eliminate manual work where possible
- Coordinate and test network connectivity through firewalls and load balancers
- Work in a team environment to provide rotating 24X7 support
- Support, perform and execute change requests and document configurations changes per standard procedure related to application and firmware
- Respond to alerts/alarms according to standard operating procedures
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, relevant field, or equivalent field experience and/or technical certification (e.g. CCNA/CCNP, MCSE, etc.) may substitute for the required education
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as a systems admin or support desk
- Follow ITIL practices in Service Management for Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network fundamentals, SSH and other relevant tools and protocols
- Experience with monitoring tools; Nagios, cacti, etc.
- Schedule flexibility with ability to work non-standard business hours and shifts and be included in regular rotation of an off- hours pager or occasional shift coverage for holidays or other staffing reasons (vacation, sick, etc.).
- Linux System Administration experience a plus
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, like; Remedy or ServiceNow for tracking all issues
- Works well with others in a small space
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.