SYSTEMS SALES CONSULTANT - CENTRAL ASIA REGION
Systems Sales Consultant - Central Asia Region
Position Type: Full-Time
Functions: Consulting – IT
Experience: 7-10 years
- Engage with all levels within both Oracle and the customers' organizations
- Provide presales support for Key accounts
- Co-draft sales strategies together with the account managers
- Provide technical support in all necessary sales activities
- Define system architecture and solution proposals
- Prepare configurations of hardware products and associated infrastructure software
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Design and participate/deliver technology pilot projects or proof of concept (POC) activities to demonstrate the products on site or using remote labs
- Define values propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitors products
- Support and develop existing customer and partner relationships and skills
- Complete the technical requirement for request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP)
- Work alongside partners and other third party organizations as required
- Help drive sales opportunities to successful completion
- Define and drive pre-sales initiatives in target accounts and territories
- Represent Oracle in marketing events as required and deliver targeted presentations
- Actively develop server and storage product expertise
Oracle sales consultants must be excellent communicators, able to develop and articulate complex technological issues in a straightforward way to both decision makers and technical personnel alike. The candidate must be self motivated and proactive and also be interested in advancing their specific expertise in server and storage technologies and associate software products.
- The ideal candidate should have significant experience in IT solutions and IT transformation projects focusing particularly on technical sales of server and storage technologies.
- Be an experienced professional with a successful and proven track record in this domain
- Have a BSc. or equivalent or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Have at least 5 years of hardware products pre-sales experience or working knowledge of installation, support and administration experience in a complex data centre and ability to adopt to a sales environment
- Have an excellent command of server and storage technologies and products
- Have a working knowledge with Solaris (preferable) or other UNIX operating systems, servers and storage products in a data centre in either administration or services capacity
- Have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate at management level as well as at a technical expert level.
- Have an understanding of key business drivers and competitive landscape in server and storage markets
- Be proficient in translating complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degreehighly desirable.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.