BSS SOLUTION ARCHITECT, CONVERGENT CHARGING & BILLING (F/M)
BSS Solution Architect, Convergent Charging & Billing (f/m)
Location: Yerevan, AM
Req ID: 160788
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
This position will be based in Yerevan, Armenia.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Scope, define & design end-to-end solution offerings in Convergent Charging and Billing area
· Analyze customer technology and business requirements
· Support sales / delivery and take part in sales planning
· Develop technical presentations & proposals & perform customer presentations
· Drive deployment of solutions in the particular area of Convergent Charging and Billing
· Lead and manage the team of solution architects in particular sub-domains
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Keep overview of Ericsson offerings in solutions / products to operator customers
· Broad Technical Acumen - especially in BSS (Business Support Systems) / Charging and Billing, Service-To-Cash
· Good experience, knowledge and understanding of system integration processes
· Experience in implementation of relevant solutions with telecommunications sector (operators)
· Leadership skills
· Strong business & financial understanding of customers’ needs
· Ability to deliver to customers within business defined deadlines
· Applying Expertise, Technology & Solutions.
· Consultative approach to the senior management team
· Delivering Results & Meeting / Exceeding Customer expectations
· Leadership skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in IS/IT and Telecom market, experience in operator business and operational processes in connection with OSS, BSS system is an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience working in similar Solution Architect role
- Additionally, very good knowledge in some of the following areas is required:
- Billing & Rating
- Online Charging solution
- Mediation solution
- Customer Care
- Product Catalogue&Order Care
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards and frameworks for designing BSS solutions for service providers (eTOM, ITIL etc.)
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's) from technical university
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Readiness to work abroad and travel frequently
- Good social, communication and organizational skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Customer orientation with consultative skills
- Self motivated, professional, confident & innovative
- Perseverant and yet open-minded to changes
- Driving license
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.