BSS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
BSS Integration Engineer
Location: Yerevan, AM
Req ID: 160789
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The BSS Services Engineer is responsible for that the delivered solution are implemented (Configured and integrated in the customer’s Networks/systems) following the applicable processes and tools in accordance to the overall requirements to meet customer’s expectation. If so agreed, the BSS Services Engineer can also be responsible for the commissioning of the BSS nodes and solution, following Ericsson processes and policies.
Please note that this role will be based in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Analysis the requirement of the proposed solutions.
- Plan the configuration and Integration of the proposed solution to meet the customer requirements.
- Make an activities plan for upgrade of an existing nodes/ solution or configuration and integration of a new nodes/ solutions.
- Use the existing processes, produce and instruction or design a new one to verify the integration of the products interfaces, and/or create a similar processes /instruction needed for the integration of the solutions in the customer’s system.
- Collect the needed information to create script for configuration of the nodes/ solutions.
- Make migration plans, Perform data migration.
- Perform configuration, and integration tests.
- Analyze and evaluate test results.
- Prepare for system demo and acceptance as required.
- Support and/or participate in the acceptance test procedures.
- Support customer’s operational start-up phase if required.
- On-site assistance.
- Deliver solution support when applicable
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 Years / Experienced level
Experienced & SKILLS
- Good overall system knowledge of the Business Support System infrastructure of a Communications Service Providers
- Working Experience on BSS delivery projects ( Installation / Configuration / Integration).
- Working with Database ( Oracle, TimesTen, Sybase /XML)
- Operating System Unix, Solaris, Linux, shell scripting.
- Experience in BSS projects ( Rating, Billing, Mediation)
- A solid end-to-end understanding on how to realize prepaid/postpaid as well as fixed/mobile convergent charging solutions.
- knowledge of the 3GPP charging architecture, mechanisms and interfaces
- SS7, MAP, CAP, INAP, CS1+ , DIAMETER, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, SCAPV2
- Experienced on ERICSSON Charging Systems (CCN, SDP, AIR, AF, MINSAT, CRS, ECMS, VS, IVR). It’s a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.