EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT (EBRD)
Requisition ID: 1661,
Office Country: Armenia,
Office City: Yerevan,
Division: Client Services Group,
Dept./Bus. Group: Eastern Europe & Caucasus,
Business Unit: Yerevan (Armenia),
Contract Type: Fixed Term,
Contract Length: 2 years,
Posting End Date: 25.01.2017
- Provide transportation to the RO staff and Bank visitors within Country and, as necessary, neighbouring countries.
- To provide transport for visiting missions in Country and neighbouring countries
- Often acts as first point of contact for visiting guests and senior management
The driver is responsible of all kind of business related transportation needs that arises for the Country Director/Head of RO, EBRD Senior management and for the rest of the team members.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Drive EBRD staff and visitors professionally ensuring a safe, punctual and efficient journey is achieved.
- Adhere to all relevant local driving rules whilst executing your duties to the required EBRD standards
- Provide transport to the Head of Office/Director and Bankers
- Provide transport and assistance to Bank visitors
- Responsible for maintaining the RO car(s) in good and safe working conditions
- Responsible for cleanliness and order of RO garage and driver's area where applicable
- To deliver documents and packages for the EBRD
- To observe Road Safety Code
- May assist with maintenance of RO as required where applicable
- May be required depending on RO to give support to Office in clerical tasks related to the RO, e.g. purchasing supplies, administration etc -.
- May be assigned a First Aider and focal point in case of emergency Maintain satellite phone accordingly to H&S requirements
- The office Driver is responsible for the weekly travel log sheet completion.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Secondary school
- Valid driving license
- Safe driving record
- Strict compliance with safety procedures
- Excellent driving skills and technical knowledge of cars
- Defensive Driver Training preferred, (training will be provided.)
- Advanced Driver Training/Certificate.
- Working knowledge of English is an advantage
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.