UWC DILIJAN COLLEGE
START DATE/ TIME: 05 December 2017
DURATION: 1 year with possible extension
The Visits Officer plans all visits to UWC Dilijan, conducts tours, deals with scheduling, makes sure that the guests get access to the school premises and that the visits do not interfere with the studies of students in the College.
The purpose of this position is to present to visitors the College in the best and most attractive light, eventually identifying to fundraising opportunities.
The visits officer will work within the Development office and part of all marketing, alumni and fundraising activities.
This position supposes work on weekends with two days off during the working week.
- Receives visit requests and plans tours in the College, dealing with all matters and cooperating closely with other departments and with students in the College in organizing visits, making sure that the visits do not interfere with the everyday functioning of the College;
- Acts as the focal point for all communication relating to organizing visits;
- Liaises with visitors before arrival communicating to them properly all important information pertaining in their stay on the College premises;
- Conducts tours on the premises of the College, presenting properly to visitors information about the school following the predefined plan of tours;
- Runs a log of people visiting the school, creates a database of visitors and updates it on a permanent basis;
- Ensures that the Head of College and Development Coordinator are fully informed context of visitors.
- Participates in organization of events in the College.
- Excellent speaking skills in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A degree, preferably in PR, marketing or other relevant fields, followed by experience relevant to this role;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Must be an excellent team worker;
- Must be a detail-oriented person;
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Experience in sales and marketing;
- Experience in fundraising is desirable.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs in English to: Careers@UWCDilijan.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of the e-mail.
UWC Dilijan, officially represented by Dilijan International School of Armenia Foundation, is a member of 17 United World College schools and colleges.
UWC Dilijan is an international coeducational boarding school for students from over 80 countries. It first opened its doors in August 2014 for 16 to 18-year–old students, offering globally regarded education, underpinned by a generous scholarship program for bright students with diverse backgrounds from all over the world.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.