REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
Business trips - up to 45% of working time
Job description: Regional Operations manager is responsible for the overall performance of branches within an assigned area by providing financial services in and its expansion to the northern areas.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Executive Director for the institution’s overall results within geographical area of responsibility and their compliance with the business plan and operational policies and procedures,
- Taking into consideration customers’ needs, overall strategy and objectives, contribute in design, and be responsible for implementation of the business plan and strategies for the institution’s activities and growth of the areas under his/her supervision,
- Lead development of branches’ operational targets, and ensure they are executed and achieved through effective leadership, management, evaluation and reporting,
- Be accountable for the overall financial results of the branches; ensure the financial probity and cost-efficiency of all branch activities and keep the branches operationally self sustainable,
- Launch and efficiently expand operations in new areas and on new markets,
- Provide direct supervision of branch managers and other direct reports ensuring branch activities are carried out with a high commitment to the customers’ needs and SEF strategic objectives, mission and vision,
- Build and utilize efficient delinquency management and strong risk management in operations,
- Contribute in development and lead implementation of operational and marketing policies and procedures,
- Build high-quality customer service providing appropriate product range that meets clients needs and aimed to increase both number of clients served and portfolio outstanding,
- Ensure full compliance of SEF operations with the requirements of SEF Charter, local legislation and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA),
- Contribute in SEF strategic and financial planning,
- Manage promotion of SEF activities and raise institution’s profile building positive and fruitful relations with partners and potential clients.
Required qualifications and work experience
- University degree in Management, Economics or Finance.
- Postgraduate education or training in management and marketing is preferable.
- More than five-year prior work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Budgeting and planning experience in the financial institution is a plus.
Capacity and skills:
- Armenian law, CBA, Government and tax regulation and reporting requirements as applicable to a credit institution
- Armenian financial system, Armenian financial market, its major players, and modern developments, strategic and operational marketing
- Modern financial products, services and technologies
- Loan institution’s specifics including business model, technologies, structure, etc.
- Business/financial analysis techniques
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, and make operational corrections and modifications
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong managerial capacity and decision-making skill
- Skill and ability to manage people in remote physical location
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community; team building skills
- Fluent in Armenian; good English (written and verbal); Russian is a plus
- Honesty and strong commitment to SEF vision and values
- Ability to travel within RA
Software and computer literacy
Knowledge of information systems used in the financial institutions; knowledge of ArmSoft AS Bank is desirable Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS Project a plus
Other (Business trips, terms of employment, environment, compensation & salary, work hours)
Work is basically performed in a typical interior/office work environment but up to 45% of working time to be allocated for the business trips.
To be considered or for further information, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Please, mention in the subject line of the message the position for which you are applying. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
* * *
Members of SEF INTERNATIONAL’s motivated team are experienced professionals. SEF’s management continuosly promotes and contributes to the development of their employees.
Currently SEF is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Artik, Goris, Sisian, Kapan, Meghri, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artashat, Vedi, Armavir, Ejmiatsin, Talin, Aparan, Ijevan, Noyemberyan, Vanadzor, Stepanavan, Gavar and Abovyan.
Խնդրում ենք նշել, որ թափուր աշխատատեղի մասին իմացել եք ԵՐԻՏԱՍԱՐԴԱԿԱՆ ԱԼԻՔ կայքից: