GRANT THORNTON LEGAL & TAX LLC
Long Term with 3 month probation period
Location: 10 V. Sargsyan, office # 109, Yerevan, Armenia
The Accounting Adviser will be involved in the Company’s assignments aimed at maintaining the accounting of the Company Clients.
Duties and responsibilities of Accounting Adviser include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing of Clients’ accounting data and posting into the accounting software;
- Preparation of the tax returns and statistical reports for the Clients, as well as other reports required by various state authorities;
- Making salary calculation and payments in timely manner;
- Keeping track of Clients’ staff vacations, making vacation payments in a timely manner;
- Receiving the business trip expense reports from Clients’ staff members, checking them and making sure they are compiled correctly;
- Managing the Clients’ cash transactions and posting thereof into cash book;
- Managing Clients’ advance cash payments;
- Preparation and submission of Clients’ financial statements;
- Preparation of regular management reports on analyses of revenues, debtors, creditors, costs, salaries, etc.;
- Managing the bank accounts of the Clients;
- Cash and bank monthly reconciliations;
- Handling daily communication with the Clients;
- Other duties related to the accounting areas of the Clients.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting maintenance sphere;
- Strategic thinking and analytical aptitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Focused and detail oriented;
- Professional appearance and behaviour;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of Tax, Labour and Customs legislation of RA;
- Financial statement preparation skills;
- Knowledge of accounting software (1C, Armenian software), spreadsheet and word processing skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae in Armenian and English to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Accounting Adviser” in the subject line. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.