CONTACT CENTER HERO
Ginosi Apartels is growing at an incredible rate and we are looking for a Contact Center Heroes with strong analytical and problem solving skills able to work night shift. This is a full-time position with 12 hour night-shifts from 21:00 to 9:00. You will work an average of 3.5 nights per week. The shifts are rotatable; periodically changes from night shift to day shift. The incumbent will be directly reporting to the Contact Center Manager.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits and perks include health insurance, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a state-of-the-art espresso machine in our office.
- Ensure a continuous flow of information using the systems in place for an effective and smooth operation
- Provide customers with exceptional customer service through online interactions and effective communications
- Process reservations in accordance with company policies
- Help customers with their check-in and check-out processes
- Helping resolve customer concerns and complaints over the phone interactions
- Work with colleagues and business partners in the United States and Europe
- Have a university degree or be in the process of obtaining one
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Fluency in Spanish will be considered as a big advantage
- Computer proficiency; familiarity with Google apps is a plus
- Have analytical problem solving skills
- Be able to do at least basic calculations fast and able to think critically
- Be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Have experience in customer service (international customer service is preferred)
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Be able to proficiently write emails to customers and team members
- Possess strong communication skills and pay attention to details
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title or
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.