PROGRAM MANAGER FOR DATA INITIATIVE (PMDI)
with three months of probation period
Start date: February 01, 2018
Reports to: CRRC-Armenia CEO
CRRC-Armenia is seeking a program manager with a strong background in sampling, data management and analysis, to effectively oversee the implementation of the ongoing data collection projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- questionnaire development;
- development of sampling plans for surveys;
- fieldwork organization and control;
- instruction of survey supervisors and interviewers;
- development of respective survey documentation;
- effective management of project budget and timeline;
- participation in report writing;
- participation in drafting research proposals.
- dataset cleaning and weighting;
- data analyzing;
- preparation of data presentations.
- MA in Social Sciences with strong knowledge of statistics;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferably in data collection and dissemination;
- Relevant social survey and data analysis skills;
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software packages and sampling/data archiving techniques;
- Advanced computer literacy ;
- Excellent database managements skills;
- Good knowledge of project design (including survey/research projects) and management methods and tools;
- Experience in developing analytical notes, preparing and delivering presentations;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Patience and flexibility.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV along with a motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning “PMDI” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not receive any feedback within a month should consider their application unsuccessful.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.