INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH MANAGER
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
5 days/40 hours per week
The American University of Armenia is seeking Institutional Research Manager for the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment to assists the University in continuous quality improvement efforts by managing institutional research activities with a focus on consistency of reporting, developing, maintaining, overseeing and institutionalising University’s efforts to collect, analyse and disseminate institutional data and reports for effective management, planning and data-driven decision-making.
- Plan, organize, and implement timely and accurate data collection, reporting, analysis, and interpretation in order to prepare the University Factbook and other reporting.
- Verify and ensure the accuracy and integrity of data used and distributed by the office.
- Produce reports and analysis in response to regular reporting as well as internal and external regular and ad hoc requests, including for licensing and accreditation.
- Create accurate and modern visuals and present data (including synthesizing from multiple sources), findings and summary messaging of various analysis.
- Develop and administer surveys, compile, present and analyse survey results conducted with University stakeholders (students, alumni, staff, faculty, etc.).
- Support users of institutional research data in order to enhance their understanding and analytical use of data.
- Oversee the proper archiving of institutional research, reports, data, and policies.
- Oversee the accurate and current web-based presentation of the University’s institutional data and policies.
- Regularly update Institutional Research Office operations manual and guidelines.
- Serve on university-wide committees as required.
- Work on related projects as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- IT skills (including spreadsheets, database design and management, statistical and web-based survey administration software, presentation software/chart and table development)
- Experience in research methods, statistical analysis, survey design, administration and analysis
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English and Armenian. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and conveying data meaningfully to various audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, presentation skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a team and with a variety of constituencies
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continual improvement
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to email@example.com with the subject heading “Institutional Research Manager”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.