AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
5 days/40 hours per week
- Perform general office duties, including responding phone and walk-in inquiries, greeting visitors, organizing meetings, maintaining event calendar and files, maintaining databases, handling office communications, order supplies for the office, etc.
- Prepare contracts using templates; arrange special terms with the lawyer contacting services providers as needed.
- Arrange photo and video shootings at AUA with photographers and participants.
- Coordinate work with professional photographers, videographers and movie production companies during specific AUA projects.
- Provide support during AUA events, according to assignments.
- Translate/interpret from English into Armenian and vice versa as assigned.
- Keep records of the department’s expenses including budget lines, dates, expense categories and related events and service providers.
- Assist with reconciliation of the expenses with 1C accounting system information.
- Coordinate AUA campus tours.
- Negotiate services prices and terms with vendors for AUA projects.
- Coordinate operations for AUA on-line store including order handling, delivery and communications with customers.
- Occasionally conduct online research of worldwide universities various practices in fields of Communications and prepare reports, as assigned.
- Prepare and provide statistics and reports by requests.
- Coordinate department’s Work-study students’ schedules and day-to-day work.
- Assist with organizing art exhibitions in AUA Akian Gallery including preliminary preparation, opening, and closing, as well as post-exhibition activities through:
- Arranging for the delivery, framing (if needed), and storage of the paintings to AUA,
- Preparing list with all the information including pricing,
- Arranging for the design/printing/sending of exhibition program and invitations to the guests,
- Handling e-mail/phone communication with the purchasers of paintings arrange for payment and paintings delivery,
- Following up with the Accounting Office on payments received, assisting with financial issues by keeping and giving information on expenses and incomes from the exhibition,
- Arranging for returning the unsold paintings to the painter.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to email@example.com with the subject heading “Administrative Assistant”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.