Open until filled
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting sites, facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements
- Verify that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Establish safety standards and policies as needed
- Watch out for the safety of all workers and protect them from entering hazardous situations
- Promote safe practices at the job site
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
- Respond to employees’ safety concerns
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes
- Enforce safety guidelines
- Train and carry out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Higher education preferably in industrial engineering or related discipline
- 2+ year of professional experience in construction sphere will be a plus
- Strong ability to define and develop processes
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to perform as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English, Russian , Armenian
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Availability of a private car
- Ability to travel within and off the borders of Armenia.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. Please mention “Safety Engineer” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
AAB CONSTRUCTION is a construction company with 11 years of experience in Armenian and Georgian markets. The company provides a wide range of services such as earthworks,concrete artificial structures works, aggregates production, building construction, drainage works, asphalt pavement construction & construction of bridges.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.